Live: The Pound / Euro Exchange Rate Chart
Live: The Pound / Euro Exchange Rate Chart - This is the spot market rate, for the best possible retail market quote please enquire with our partner here
Latest Pound to Euro Exchange Rate News
- Pound euro exchange rate: GBP/EUR Solidifies Ground Above 1.18; BUT Beware EUR Comeback
- Pound euro exchange rate (GBP/EUR): Lloyds Bank Research forecast further gains for GBP as employment data improves
- Pound sterling to euro exchange rate shoots higher; GBP/EUR reclaims 1.18 again
- Pound euro exchange rate (GBP/EUR) strengthened by double whammy of Carney and UK house price rises
- Pound euro exchange rate outlook for today: GBP/EUR predicted to maintain a positive bias
- Euro pound sterling exchange rate (EUR/GBP) slumps back down to 0.84, as EUR/USD heads higher
- Pound to euro exchange rate outlook: EUR enjoying newfound strength as GfK consumer confidence shoots higher
- Delivering the Best Pound / Euro Exchange Rate
- Pound Euro Exchange Rate: GBP/EUR Notches up Fresh Gains; Outperformance of UK Over EZ PMI Data is Key Driver for FX
- Pound Sterling Today: Pound to Euro Zooms in on 1.18; Swiss Data Misses the Mark Sending CHF Lower
- Pound Euro exchange rate boosted by Vodafone / Verizon deal
- Pound to Euro Exchange Rate Retakes 1.17: German Unemployment Figures Disappoint but UniCredt are Bearish GBP
- Euro pound exchange rate (EUR/GBP) in the red; however RBS forecast continued GBP weakness ahead while EUR is expected to appreciate
- Pound to euro exchange rate advances as French consumer confidence numbers hit EUR; analysts see little chance of a major GBP-EUR appreciation however
- Outlook: Pound euro exchange rate forecasted to end week in the red; Should GBP be putting in a better performance against the EUR?
Pound to Euro | Pound Euro Exchange Rate News and Insights
- Category: Pound to Euro
- Published on Thursday, 14 June 2012 11:40
- Written by The Editor
This comes courtesy of John Meyer at Fairfax IS:
"Spain is not Greece." - Elena Salgado, Spanish Finance minister, February, 2010.
"Portugal is not Greece." - The Economist, April 2010.
"Greece is not Ireland." - George Papaconstantinou, Greek Finance minister, November, 2010.
"Spain is neither Ireland nor Portugal." - Elena Salgado, Spanish Finance minister, November 2010.
"Ireland is not in ‘Greek Territory.’" - Irish Finance Minister Brian Lenihan. November 2010.
"Neither Spain nor Portugal is Ireland." - Angel Gurria, Secretary-general OECD, November, 2010.
"Spain is not Uganda." - Spanish PM Rajoy. June, 2012
"Uganda does not want to be Spain." - (Uganda foreign minister) Jun 13th 2012
Italy is not Spain.” – Ed Parker, Fitch MD, 12 June 2012