- Category: Shares
- Published on Friday, 22 July 2011 11:52
- Written by Will Peters
Strong U.S. sales for Chrysler and growth in Brazil will help offset a weak European car market for Fiat SpA (FIA.MI), which is tightening its grip on the U.S. automaker.
The Apple Inc share page.
The BP Plc share price page
Lloyds Banking Group
The Lloyds Banking Group share page
The Intel Corp share price and analysis page.
A look at Citigroup Inc and the Citigroup share price
Bank of America Corp
A look at the Bank of America Corp and the Bank of America share price
The Economy News watches the Barclays share price and bring you the latest news on Barclays plc.
The Economy News bring you the latest news on RBS and the RBS share price.
ARM Holdings plc
The latest news on ARM Holdings and the ARM Holdings plc share price.
The latest news on Google Inc and the Google share price.
Yell Group Plc
We take a look at the Yell Group and the performance of Yell Shares.
- Rio Tinto Plc
Pharmaceutical share price analysis and research into the major pharmaceuticals. For now The Economy News has AstraZeneca plc (LON:AZN) and GlaxoSmithKline plc (LONGSK) dominating our coverage universe; we will look to expand our pharmaceutical coverage in coming months.
- BT Group plc: News Index
- Facebook Inc News Index
- Market Terms and Definitions
- Share Price Drivers
Latest on The Economy News
- What to expect from Vodafone Group plc (LON:VOD), FirstGroup plc (LON:FGP) and SSE PLC (LON:SSE) when they report next week
- What will Burberry Group plc (LON:BRBY) and Marks & Spencer Group Plc (LON:MKS) deliver investors next week?
- British pound sterling ends week off on a poor note; any excuse to buy the US dollar will do
- Momentum behind Lloyds Banking Group PLC and Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc delivers the heavy-lifting ensuring a strong close for FTSE 100
- Lloyds Banking Group plc (LON:LLOY) shares add 3.5 points to the FTSE 100 in morning trade
- Pound to euro exchange rate at 1.19? You may be disappointed - buyers of EUR urged to be patient
- Euro pound exchange rate (EUR-GBP) in tight range but technical indicators point to a further slump in value of EUR