- Category: About The Economy News
The Economy News and Euro Exchange Rate News and The Australian Dollar are Publishing Names of The Economy News Ltd - All Content © The Economy News Ltd 2012.
The Economy News Limited is a company registered in England and Wales, Number: 7097773.
Based in London we are financial news production company that distributes news content through a number of channels. Our three key concerns are, www.economy-news.co.uk trading as The Economy News Ltd, www.euro-exchangerate.com trading as Euro Exchange Rate News and www.australiandollar.org.uk trading as The Australian Dollar.
Our team are based in Bowling Green Lane EC2. Registered Offices are at 431 Kingston Road, London.
The Team is Headed by Three Permanent Editors Who are Happy to Handle an Editorial Enquiries.
Gary Howes - Group Editor
Latest on The Economy News
- HSBC Holdings plc: HSBA shares hit lower as investors persist with a now 6 pct correction from 4.5 year highs
- EMED Mining Public Limited and Chariot Oil & Gas Limited: Two stocks forecasted to head in opposite directions
- Outlook for Sirius Minerals PLC and XCITE ENERGY LIMITED suggest short-term price action will be biased to the downside
- Outlook for the Australian dollar dealt a blow as Goldman Sachs forecasts further declines; technical charts firmly against the AUD
- Outlook for the Euro boosted further as German Gfk index rises unexpectedly; technical traders say 1.3 level will be critical to further direction
- Outlook for the British Pound Sterling: GBP/AUD breaks resistance, GBP/EUR and GBP/USD pairs facing technically bearish price-chart action
- Outlook: Pound euro exchange rate forecasted to end week in the red; Should GBP be putting in a better performance against the EUR?